Gentrack is a successful multi-national business working with some of the biggest utilities and airports across the Globe. What began as a small team in Auckland almost 30 years ago has evolved into one of the world's most trusted names in software for energy, water and airport industries.
- Work in a small, well supported, Scrum team located in Euston, London, owning the design, development & maintenance of our principle customer care & billing products in the UK
- Make inroads in our microservices and cloud-native transition journey
- Be part of a larger global product community, raising the bar for our Tribe by championing innovation, best practice, automation, QA and communication
- Have support in learning our business and the wider energy industry
- 1 years + experience working on enterprise solutions; Java or C#, and possibly some Hibernate, Spring, DB/SQL and AWS (Lambdas, CDK/Terraform). An interest in Continuous delivery and quality engineering practices.
- A passion for quality in the product you create and the code that you write
- The ability to thrive in a team; to contribute to Scrum ceremonies, to freely give and receive positive and constructive feedback, to share successes and failures, to keep learning.
- Experience in working in an Agile Software Development environment would be very helpful
What we offer:
- Career development opportunities from conferences to self-guided learning, we’ll support your special interests and professional growth
- Influence across a growing global organisation
- Potential for flexible working hours to support you in balancing home & work demands.
- A friendly, supported work environment with office-wide “tea & biscuits”, monthly learning, pizzas & drinks, a subsidised Social Committee, clubs and meetups
- Private health insurance
- Our recruitment process is rigorous but friendly. A code test will follow successful CV screens. Our face to face interviews (currently via Teams!) are designed to help you tell us what you know, and what you enjoy. Hopefully, some of the team will drop by to listen in on some of this, giving you both an opportunity to meet
- We strive to be a welcoming and supportive Gentrack. We recognise the real value a diverse and inclusive workplace brings and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds
- Visa sponsorship is not available at this time
- Learn more about us at gentrack.com
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time. Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK
No Agencies. Thank you