Project Manager - Veovo
Full time, permanent
What began as a small team has evolved into one of the world’s most exciting names in software for airports, and we are only getting started! With clients in 23 countries and offices in the UK, Denmark, New Zealand and the USA, Veovo offers a world of opportunity. The company adopts a relaxed work environment with a diverse and multinational culture. We are now offering an amazing opportunity as a Project Manager working from our trendy central London offices.
At Veovo we strive to deliver predictable collaborative solutions that are the platform of great airports.
As a Project Manager you will manage and facilitate the implementation of solutions in an efficient and cost-effective manner. You will be responsible for the overall objectives of project delivery, attaining of scope, quality, budget and timeline. Your project management delivery skills and methods will ensure the effective reporting and tracking of all project deliverables to all stakeholder parties both internal and external.
We are a tight-knit team and we will encourage you to be an active participant in all respects of our project deliveries.
As this is a customer-centric airport technology role, and our business is within the global airport market, a reasonable level of travel is required.
As an experienced Project Manager you will be:
- Planning and scheduling project activities
- Establishing and resourcing project roles and responsibilities
- Defining tasks required for the successful delivery to project milestones
- Monitoring and reporting on quality and progress
- Developing, implementing and maintaining sound project management and operational practices
- Evaluating and reviewing project methodologies and offerings for continuous improvement
- Leading the client and project team throughout the project lifecycle
- Building and maintaining project team spirit and motivation
- Setting standards and expectations of team member performance
- Developing work methods to craft project team function and cohesiveness
- Reporting on budgets and forecasting figures including revenue margins, staff utilisation and project status
- Supporting the sales team in responding to bids/tenders
- Ensuring that improvements made in projects return to the pre-sale process
- Growing and developing long term, ethical, transparent, value-based and outcome focused delivery partnerships with customers
- Ensuring that project delivery is customer focused, protecting the interests of both the customer and Veovo
- Responsible for championing, developing and sustaining a culture of continuous improvement amongst project teams
Project Manager requirements:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge and experience in relation to project management practices, tools and methodologies
- Good knowledge of best practice software development methodologies, including Agile practices
- Bachelor's Degree, ICT or similar
- Project Management certifications under your belt along the lines of Agile PM, PRINCE2 or PMI
- Evaluation of alternatives and ability for decision making
- Financial familiarity for budget risk management
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking in project delivery
- Effective internal and external stakeholder management with the ability to form and cultivate relationships at a strategic level
- Advanced knowledge of core project management competencies such as project planning, risk and issue management, financial management, scope and change management and stakeholder management
- An optimistic outlook on life, common sense and a sense of humour are essential
- A passion for excellence and a commitment to be the best
- High levels of energy, sound judgement and determination to achieve with a sense of urgency
- High attention to detail
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills
- An open-minded consultative approach
- Ability to give and receive positive and constructive feedback
- Ability to creatively solve problems
What we offer:
- Great working environment with trendy Central London offices
- 24 days of holiday + 8 days of bank holidays
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution
- Gym allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Yoga sessions every week
- Subsidized onsite massage
- End of month free drinks and pizza
- Great coffee machine ?
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role as a Project Manager for Veovo, please put forward your application. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Please note we do not offer visa sponsorship at any time.
***No agencies please***